Availability: Private Business Hotel Suzor
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in St. Petersburg (Nevskiy Prospekt)
This hotel is located in St. Petersburg (Nevskiy Prospekt), close to Vladimirskaya Church, State Russian Museum, and Kazan Cathedral. Also nearby are Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood and Summer Garden.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Private Business Hotel Suzor provides a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature minibars, desks, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Private Business Hotel Suzor Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This St. Petersburg hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Private Business Hotel Suzor is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
Private Business Hotel Suzor Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.