Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- Two Twin Beds
Business class room-double
- One King Bed
Business class room-single
- One King Bed
Design fully-equipped Hotel in the heart of St.Petersburg
In historical district
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to the Winter Palace, boat tours along the River Neva, the notable Nevsky Prospect and Gostiny Dvor and Passage.
This hotel is 17 kilometres from airport.
Recreational amenities at Radisson Sonya Hotel, St. Petersburg include a Turkish steam baths and a fitness room. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature safe, PayTV, complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, coffee/tea making facilities, laundry, hairdryer, ironing upon request.
A gem among Russia hotels, this St. Petersburg hotel is ideally situated in the city centre. This four-star design hotel is based on the renowned Fyodor Dostoyevsky novel Crime and Punishment, and the theme runs throughout hotel's 173 rooms and suites. The on-site restaurant and bar, Metamorfos, also incorporates the unique theme. Crime and Punishment is a story of the unscrupulous Rodion Raskolnokov's transformation into an empathetic human being with morals and conscience. This hotel in Russia overlooks the Liteyny Prospect and is nearby major attractions including the Winter Palace, boat tours along the River Neva, the notable Nevsky Prospect and Gostiny Dvor and Passage.
This hotel is 17 kilometres from the Pulkovo International Airport and 3 kilometres from the Moskovsky Railway Station.
Relax in one of the rooms inspired by the Dostoyevsky novel, Crime and Punishment.
Metamorfos Restaurant features modern and traditional Russian dishes.
Metamorfos Bar serves light snacks and drinks.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- 24-hour room service available.
- Early breakfast, starting at 05:00.
- Fitness facilities and two Turkish baths.
- 4 fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Event catering
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3013
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 280
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-up calls
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Savour exclusive Russian dining at this Russia hotel. Metamorfos Restaurant boasts traditional and modern Russian cuisine, featuring a book format menu, complete with a prologue and epilogue. Patrons may select dishes while reading interesting stories. The restaurant's interior exudes the drama of the novel, and compliments the presentation of food and drinks. Enjoy attentive service while savouring the dishes created from the best ingredients in Russia.
The Radisson Sonya Hotel in St. Petersburg boasts an exclusive fitness centre, Revival, offering an ideal facility to rejuvenate the body and soul. Featuring a relaxed and energetic ambience, this Neva River hotel boasts a state-of-the-art fitness room and two Turkish baths. Stop by the Revival after a long day in St. Petersburg or enjoy a full day of relaxing treatments at this premier facility.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Destination fee: RUB 150 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: RUB 920 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1600 per person (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 880 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2200 per night
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.