Book your room at The Taleon Imperial Hotel
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxury St. Petersburg hotel in St. Petersburg City Centre, walk to Kazan Cathedral
Located in St. Petersburg City Centre, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Arkady Raykin Variety Theater, Kazan Cathedral, and State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace. St. Isaac's Cathedral and Palace Square are also within 15 minutes.
2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and a coffee shop/café.
All 89 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Guests can enjoy jetted tubs, and other standard amenities include washers/dryers, dining areas, and sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, The Taleon Imperial Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 11933 square feet (1109 square meters) include conference space. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and a steam room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and an area shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2011.
The Taleon Imperial Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1756
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11933
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1109
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- Satellite TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Taleon - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Victoria - This restaurant specializes in Russian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Atrium cafe - Onsite café
Gastronomic Bar Griboedov - Onsite gastropub
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Taleon has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including thalassotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- All citizens of Russia will be charged the national value-added tax A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 1750 for adults and RUB 875 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 4000 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: RUB 18000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2800 per night
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.