Book your room at The Taleon Imperial Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
5-star Beaux Arts hotel in St. Petersburg (Palace Square - Hermitage) near Kazan Cathedral
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of St. Petersburg, walking distance from Arkady Raykin Variety Theater, Kazan Cathedral, and Palace Square. Also nearby are State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace and Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood.
In addition to 2 restaurants, The Taleon Imperial Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Taleon Imperial Hotel
- At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, The Taleon Imperial Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 11933 square feet (1109 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and a steam room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and an area shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2011.
The Taleon Imperial Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 1756
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1109
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 11933
- Free outdoor parking
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Swimming pool - children's
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free outdoor parking
- In your room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Jetted bathtub
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Taleon - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Victoria - This restaurant specializes in Russian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Taleon has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including thalassotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for The Taleon Imperial Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Russia will be charged the national value-added tax A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 1750 for adults and RUB 875 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 4000 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: RUB 18000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2800 per night
- We Should Mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.