Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Norwalk
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Norwalk eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Norwalk, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lockwood-Mathews Mansion. Area attractions also include Levitt Pavilion and Historic South Norwalk.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Norwalk features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Plasma televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Norwalk Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Norwalk features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1260 square feet (117 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Norwalk is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 117
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference space size (feet) - 1260
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Courtyard by Marriott Norwalk Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet or full menu. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.