Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen and One Sofa Bed
Award-winning, pet friendly hotel within minutes of Blue Ridge Parkway, Skyline Drive & Wintergreen!
Beautiful Mountain Views!
Centrally located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley, our hotel is just 5 minutes to the entrance of the Blue Ridge Parkway, Shenandoah National Park & Skyline Drive. Numerous wineries/vineyards minutes away
Newly constructed in 2007
Our new hotel offers a full breakfast buffet, indoor saltwater pool, 24 hour fitness center/business center & free WIFI. Numerous restaurants & shopping located near hotel. Cracker Barrel adjacent to hotel.
Our modern, spacious guestrooms feature 100% non-smoking rooms, double pillowtop mattresses, microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Our hotel is also the only Virginia Green Certified hotel in town!
This AAA Three Diamond, Award-Winning Waynesboro, Virginia hotel was recently opened in 2007 and boasts the city's first hotel and conference center.
Conveniently located off Interstate 64 in Central Virginia and only 5 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway, Skyline Drive, and Shenandoah National Park, the Best Western Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center is 100% non-smoking and a pet-friendly hotel! Our hotel also offers extensive meeting space including a Grand Ballroom which can accommodate up to 500 people.
Hotel guests are just minutes from several local shopping options and numerous restaurants plus a variety of outdoor activities such as golf, horseback riding, skiing, swimming, fishing and numerous hiking trails. History Buffs will enjoy the nearby Civil War Trails, Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library, and Thomas Jefferson's Monticello.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 511
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2007
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5500
- Free guest parking during stay
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.