Book your room at Stonewall Jackson Hotel
Historic hotel with restaurant and indoor pool
Located in the heart of Staunton, this historic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of American Shakespeare Center, Mary Baldwin College, and The Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library. Frontier Culture Museum is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 124 rooms provide room service, room service, and coffee makers. Other amenities available to guests include free weekday newspapers, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Stonewall Jackson Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Stonewall Jackson Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8000 square feet (743 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Stonewall Jackson Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 1924
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sorrels - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24 Market Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 100, Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 6.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.