Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Historic, full service hotel in downtown Staunton located within walking distance to all attractions
In the city center
A Historic,one of a kind full service hotel in downtown Staunton located within walking distance to all attractions, restaurants and shopping. Located just 2 miles off I-81 and I-64
Recreational amenities at Stonewall Jackson Hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Other amenities include a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness facility.
Guestrooms have complimentary weekday newspapers, air conditioning, and cable/satellite TV; rooms also include coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and showers only.
Stonewall Jackson Hotel features a restaurant, serving breakfast only. The property provides room service during limited hours. In addition to an indoor pool, Stonewall Jackson Hotel provides a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Business-related amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and a business center. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, banquet facilities, and meeting rooms for small groups. Stonewall Jackson Hotel also offers a bar/lounge, wireless Internet access, and high-speed Internet access. The property has a 24-hour front desk.
Stonewall Jackson Hotel is a smoke-free property (fines may apply for violations).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1924
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 743
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
24 Market - Serving American cuisine. Open for breakfast daily, dinner on Fridays and Saturdays, and brunch on Sundays.
Sorrels Lounge - Lobby lounge serving light fare and cocktails until late evening nightly.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 100, Pet maximum weight in lb is 100
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Early departure fee charged
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 4.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.