Availability: Rica Forum Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Stavanger eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Stavanger, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Rogaland Art Museum, Museum of Archaeology, and Stavanger Museum. Also nearby are Stavanger Cathedral and Norwegian Petroleum Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Rica Forum Hotel features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rica Forum Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1367 square feet (127 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 182
- Number of floors - 21
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 1367
- Conference space size (meters) - 127
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Vju Restaurant and Skyba - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Rica Forum Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: NOK 180 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 250 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.