Availability: Legacy Vacation Club - Steamboat Suites
Standard Room, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Ski condo with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Steamboat Springs condo is in the mountains, near Yampa River Botanic Park, Steamboat Ski Resort, and Howelsen Ski Area. Also nearby are Gondola Square and Old Town Hot Springs.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for an exciting day on the slopes, and return to Legacy Vacation Club - Steamboat Suites to enjoy a roaring lobby fireplace.
Guestrooms have kitchens, sofa beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Legacy Vacation Club - Steamboat Suites Amenities
After a day on the slopes, soothe your muscles in one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy the use of a sauna. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain condo's complimentary ski shuttle.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Business center
- Picnic area
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Sofa bed size
2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Accessible parking
Legacy Vacation Club - Steamboat Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 3.99 per accommodation, per night
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: USD 37 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.