Book your room at Tannenhof
Please enter your travel dates.
Mountain ski retreat with dining and an indoor pool
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Steeg hotel is located in the mountains, convenient to Holzgau Heritage Museum, Joechelspitz Cable Car, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Also nearby are Church of Our Lady of the Assumption and Simms Waterfall.
After a day on the slopes, return to Tannenhof to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and complimentary newspapers; rooms also include hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Tannenhof is a smoke-free property.
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Indoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 1 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Limited housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Tannenhof has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing on site
- Sledding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7:30 PM.
Check-out time is 9:30 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.