Availability: Hotel Diplomat
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Courtyard ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, Courtyard ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, Courtyard ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Traditional hotel near Stockholm’s Old Town
Near Royal Palace
Early 20th century waterfront hotel situated in the center of Stockholm. Near the Royal Theatre Dramaten, the Old Town, and Royal Palace.
After a day of meetings in the business centre, guests can relax the Swedish way with a sauna, or enjoy a drink in the traditional wood-panelled cocktail bar.
The Hotel Diplomat features 130 bright, individually-decorated rooms. All rooms have a minibar, flat-screen TV, Portuguese cotton bed sheets, wireless Internet access, and exclusive toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Diplomat Amenities
Guests of the Hotel Diplomat can relax the Swedish way with a sauna or enjoy a drink in the traditional wood-paneled cocktail bar. Business guests can make use of the business center and small meeting rooms. The property offers a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, concierge services, parking (surcharge), and tour assistance. A small on-site gym is open 24 hours. The property also offers a spa tub.
General facilities include a fully equipped gym with sauna and spa tub. Enjoy a drink in the traditional wood-paneled cocktail bar. Business guests can make use of the business center and three meeting rooms. The property offers a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, concierge services, parking (surcharge), and tour assistance.
The hotel restaurant, T/BAR, is an excellent choice for local business meetings, or for a glass of wine following a hectic shopping spree. During warmer months, the terrace is a popular place to take in the view.
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 130
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1911
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $245.00 SEK /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
T/Bar Restaurant - serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Boats to the beautiful archipelago leave from the quay outside the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Hotel Diplomat Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: SEK 195 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): SEK 245 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: SEK 550 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 400 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4.5 star.