Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
- One Double Bed
Classic Double Room (With 1 Extra Bed)
- One Double and One Single Bed
Classic Double Room (with 2 Extra Beds)
- One Double and Two Single Beds
Executive Double Room
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Stockholm (Vasastan)
This hotel is located in Stockholm (Vasastan), close to Stockholm Public Library, Royal Swedish Opera, and Stockholm City Hall. Also nearby are Museum of Medieval Stockholm and National Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Hansson features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 431 square feet (40 square meters) include a conference center and a meeting/conference room. This Stockholm hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
Hotel Hansson is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 431
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Microwave in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1850
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Trouser press
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Hanssons Bistro - Overlooking the city, this bistro serves breakfast, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered. Closed Sunday and Monday. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sports center nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the property in advance to arrange a late check-in. Contact information is provided on the confirmation page received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SEK 140 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: SEK 140 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: SEK 140 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: SEK 290 per day
- Deposit: SEK 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 350 per night
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.