Availability: Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm
StandardMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Contemporary hotel in central Stockholm
By Central Station
This contemporary hotel is located adjacent to Central Station, within 100 metres of Drottninggatan, Stockholm's main shopping thoroughfare, and 200 metres from the waterfront.
The health club features a full range of fitness equipment, alongside a sauna, a hot tub, and a pool grotto; the contemporary ninth-storey bar affords panoramic views over Stockholm.
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel's air-conditioned guestrooms feature modern decor with oak furnishings carved with Viking motifs; all offer city or atrium views, and complimentary wireless Internet throughout the hotel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm Amenities
Guests of the Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel can exercise or relax in the gym and pool area (surcharge). The gift emporium, Galleries 2, is stocked with coloured glass, jewellery and other decorative souvenirs.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. There are 13 meeting rooms, the largest of which can hold up to 150 people, while the business centre offers three workstations with printers, a flatscreen television and a supply of fresh fruit. Garage and valet parking are available (surcharge).
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 459
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Stockholm Fisk - Contemporary fish restaurant characterised by light-wood tables, blue, green and taupe seating, bare floorboards and carpeted areas with marine patterns. An illuminated glass ‘river' meanders through the dining room floor, between opaque, free-standing glass panels, colourful stained-glass wall decorations, and indoor water features. Large windows provide street views. Open for lunch and dinner.
SkyBar - Situated on the 9th floor and completely refurbished, the SkyBar is the perfect venue to have a drink or a light snack while enjoying stunning views of the Stockholm waterfront. Open until late.
Lobby Bar - Street-level lounge area adjoining the restaurant, with a curving central bar, modern art prints, wooden floors and contemporary black furnishings. Open until late.
The Atmosphere Breakfast Room - A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served in the large, bright dining area situated at the foot of a seven-storey atrium.
The nearest golf course is within 20 kilometres of the hotel. The Kungsträdgården park on Norrmalm, 400 metres away, offers opportunities for outdoor ice skating during the winter months. Cyclists will find an abundance of cycle paths threading through the city, and joggers can follow the canal-side paths on the island of Kungsholmen.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: SEK 112 for adults and SEK 54 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SEK 395 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.