Availability: Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room-SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Arlanda with a sauna
Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel is located in the Arlanda airport at the SkyCity centre between terminals 4 and 5. The Stockholm city centre is just 20 minutes away by the Arlanda Express high- speed train
The Stockholm Fisk Restaurant offers a wide selection of delicious fish and shellfish dishes as well as other tasty dishes. The hotel bar with its view across SkyCity is a popular meeting place for our guests
The hotel offer 230 rooms, all rooms are equipped with free internet access, a flat screen TV, mini bar, tea/ coffee and working desk. All rooms are sound proof, have windows and have individual climateInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel Amenities
Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel features a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and contemporary meeting rooms. 42 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Year Built 1993
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 42
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu SkyCity Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: SEK 145 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 250 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.