Book your room at Scandic Järva Krog
Superior Twin Room
Standard Twin Room
Contemporary hotel near Ulriksdal Palace
Easy access to Stockholm
Scandic Jarva Krog is located in Solna, just north of Stockholm. The city center is a 10-minute train journey away.
Stylish bistro and bar
The hotel’s public areas are a lesson in Scandinavian style, with crisp lines and modern design features. There’s a great bistro and bar, plus free on-site parking.
Light and airy
All of the 215 guestrooms are well-equipped for business and leisure travelers, and some have great views over Brunnsviken Bay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Järva Krog
- At your hotel
With popular Stockholm attractions like the Ulriksdal Palace (a royal property) and Skansen Zoo nearby, the Scandic Jarva Krog is a great place to stay, outside of the city center. It is modern and contemporary in style, with a great range of amenities.
The bistro serves international cuisine, with a Scandinavian twist; alongside beef burgers and steaks, you can sample reindeer and traditionally-cured salmon. The organic breakfast buffet is extensive and, needless to say, is popular with guests. Apart from a café, there’s also a 24-hour shop selling sandwiches and snacks.
This family-oriented hotel has a designated play area, located in the lobby. There’s also a fantastic children’s menu, designed by Jamie Oliver, provided in the restaurant.
A gym, spa tub, and sauna are all available in the hotel’s relaxation area. Complimentary bicycles are available onsite, while neighboring Ulriksdal Park has running tracks for those who prefer to exercise outdoors.
Multiple large conference rooms and small meeting rooms, not to mention free Wi-Fi make this an excellent hotel for business meetings. There’s also free outdoor parking and a limited number of free spaces in the hotel garage.
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 10
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- In your room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Scandic Järva Krog
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.