Availability: Scandic Victoria Tower
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star family-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Kista (Kista Science City)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Kista (Kista Science City), close to Kistamassan Exhibition and Events Centre, Kista Galleria, and Sollentuna Centrum. Local attractions also include Stinsen Shopping Mall and Solvalla.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Victoria Tower features a sauna. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and safes, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Victoria Tower Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Scandic Victoria Tower features a fitness center and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 6295 square feet (585 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Scandic Victoria Tower is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 299
- Number of floors - 34
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6295
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 585
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Cloud - This bar specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves light fare only.
The Lobby Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Scandic Victoria Tower Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: SEK 90 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.