Availability: Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double and 1 single
Superior Double Room (with Separate Lounge)
- 1 double
King or Twin Room - Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Half board
Breakfast and dinner are included in your stay.
- 1 king
- 1 double
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Stourport-on-Severn with an indoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Kidderminster Golf Club and West Midlands Safari Park. Area attractions also include Bewdley Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include desks and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Health club
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Luggage storage
- Free guest parking during stay
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1890
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Menzies Hotels Birmingham - Stourport Manor Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests staying over the Christmas period should contact the property prior to arrival to make dining arrangements, as dining is limited over this time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 12.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.