Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Stowe romantic lodge with an indoor pool
Situated in the mountains, this romantic lodge is close to Wiessner Woods and Vermont Ski Museum. Area attractions also include Gold Brook Covered Bridge and Stowe Country Club Golf Course.
In addition to a restaurant, Trapp Family Lodge features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, bathrobes, and a turndown service.
In addition to an indoor pool, Trapp Family Lodge provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly lodge also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Trapp Family Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Event catering
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Dining Room - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
The Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through iStayGreen thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.