Availability: Trapp Family Lodge
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed (Air Conditioned)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Salzburg SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Stowe romantic lodge with an indoor pool
Situated in the mountains, this romantic lodge is close to Stowe Golf Park, Wiessner Woods, and Swimming Hole. Local attractions also include Vermont Ski Museum and Stowe Area Association.
In addition to a restaurant, Trapp Family Lodge features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, bathrobes, and a turndown service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Trapp Family Lodge Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Trapp Family Lodge provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly lodge also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary valet parking is available on site.
Trapp Family Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Wedding services
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 96
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Free local calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Dining Room - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
The Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Trapp Family Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through iStayGreen thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.