Book your room at Barberstown Castle
Historic hotel with coffee shop/café and 24-hour business center
Situated in a rural location, this historic hotel is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from St. Patrick's College and within 20 mi (32 km) of Castletown House and Russborough House. Kildare Shopping Village and Irish National Stud are also within 32 mi (52 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 55 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Other amenities available to guests include TVs, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Meeting facilities
- One of the dining venues
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Barberstown Castle is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built 1288
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 4903
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Country House Fine Dining - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
The Tea Rooms- Bistro - Overlooking the garden, this theme restaurant specializes in Irish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.