Availability: Cap Europe
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Apartment, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One Bedroom Apartment, One Double and Two Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Bedroom Apartment, Five BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Apartment in Strasbourg (European Quarter - Orangerie) near Tomi Ungerer Museum
This apartment is located in Strasbourg (European Quarter - Orangerie), near the airport, Contades Park, Palais des Congres, and Tomi Ungerer Museum. Also nearby are Strasbourg Cathedral and Rohan Palace.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Cap Europe provides laundry facilities, small meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cap Europe Amenities
Cap Europe features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and express check-in. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include small meeting rooms. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Strasbourg apartment also offers express check-out and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Cap Europe is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1910
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Cap Europe Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.