Book your room at Hilton Strasbourg
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel in Strasbourg (European Quarter - Orangerie) near European Parliament
This hotel is located in Strasbourg (European Quarter - Orangerie), close to Palais des Congres, European Parliament, and Tomi Ungerer Museum. Also nearby are Strasbourg Cathedral and Rohan Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Strasbourg features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hilton Strasbourg features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Strasbourg has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1981
- Free! Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge), Free! Free parking nearby
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Carvi - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hilton Strasbourg
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.