Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
4-star green/sustainable hotel in Strasbourg near European Parliament
In city center
Situated in the city center, this green/sustainable hotel is close to Contades Park, European Parliament, and Strasbourg Cathedral. Also nearby are Rohan Palace and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum.
Pool, fitness facility
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Strasbourg Palais des Congres features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
66-cm LCD TVs
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and sofa beds.
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Strasbourg Palais des Congres provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audio-visual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This green/sustainable hotel also offers a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2010.
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Free self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 1975
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Bathtub only
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Trouser press
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Mercure Strasbourg Palais des Congres has a restaurant on site: “La Table du 20”
The restaurant has a modern and elegant atmosphere and offers a light cooking which emphasizes the flavours and the seasonal produce. .
Lunch is served from 12.00 till 14.00, dinner from 19.30 till 22.00.
The restaurant is closed on Saturdays and Sundays, lunch time.
For friendly and relaxed moments accompanied by background music. The Loung Bar is open from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. A variety of light and unusual snacks is served from 12 noon to 5 p.m.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.