Availability: Mercure Strasbourg Palais des Congres
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Privilege, Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Strasbourg (European Quarter - Orangerie) near European Parliament
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Strasbourg (European Quarter - Orangerie), close to Palais des Congres, European Parliament, and Tomi Ungerer Museum. Also nearby are Strasbourg Cathedral and Rohan Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Strasbourg Palais des Congres features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Strasbourg Palais des Congres Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Strasbourg Palais des Congres provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2010.
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 174
- Number of floors - 7
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 1975
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Turkish bath/Hammam
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
La Table du 20 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Strasbourg Palais des Congres Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.