Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Luxury Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
5-star luxury hotel in Strasbourg (Historic Center) near Strasbourg Cathedral
This luxury hotel is located in Strasbourg (Historic Center), close to Saint-Pierre-le-Jeune Church, Strasbourg Cathedral, and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum. Also nearby are Rohan Palace and Tomi Ungerer Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, climate control, and signature bedding.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 7965 square feet (740 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness facility, a library, and a terrace.
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 6
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7965
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 740
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Year Built 1964
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sewing kit
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Clock radio
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down blanket
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le GOH - Overlooking the city, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required from 30 November until 31 December. Closed Sunday. Some meals may not be served daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 22 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 4 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.