Availability: Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Luxury Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Strasbourg (Historic Center) near Strasbourg Cathedral
This luxury hotel is located in Strasbourg (Historic Center), close to Saint-Pierre-le-Jeune Church, Strasbourg Cathedral, and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum. Also nearby are Rohan Palace and Tomi Ungerer Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 7965 square feet (740 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and a terrace. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 7965
- Conference space
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 740
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Year Built 1964
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le GOH - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.