Availability: Best Western Strathmore Inn
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Strathmore eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Town of Strathmore Municipal Office, Strathmore Golf Club, and Strathmore Family Centre.
Recreational amenities at Best Western Strathmore Inn include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Strathmore Inn Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Best Western Strathmore Inn provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A 24-hour business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Strathmore Inn is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast service
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1996
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible parking
Best Western Strathmore Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Carte Blanche
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day (maximum CAD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.