Book your room at La Piccola Quercia
Please enter your travel dates.
Stroncone hostel in a rural location
Situated in a rural location, this hostel is in the same area as Basilica of S. Valentino, Cascata delle Marmore, and Lancia di Luce. Area attractions also include Museo Archeologico di Terni and Cathedral of S. Maria Assunta.
La Piccola Quercia provides a garden.
All guestrooms include balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during the winter season.
La Piccola Quercia
- The Overview
La Piccola Quercia features a terrace and a garden.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Luggage storage
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
The Fine Print for La Piccola Quercia
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 9:30 AM
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.