Availability: Hotel Stuttgart Zuffenhausen
Hotel in Stuttgart (Zuffenhausen) near Porsche Museum
This hotel is located in Stuttgart (Zuffenhausen), close to Porsche Museum, Wilhelma Zoo, and Killesberg Park. Local attractions also include Loewentor Museum and Weissenhof Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Stuttgart Zuffenhausen features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and conference/meeting rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Stuttgart Zuffenhausen Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Stuttgart hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ferdinand - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Stuttgart Zuffenhausen Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3-9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5,90 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 10 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.