Book your room at Cimarron by Ski Village Resorts
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelFun in the powder, close to Breckenridge Ski Resort
Conveniently near skiing facilities, this Main Street condo is within 3 mi (5 km) of Edwin Carter Museum and Breckenridge Ski Resort and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Barney Ford House Museum and Riverwalk Center are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free condo features a spa tub and free self parking.
Condos provide kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Cable TV, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cimarron by Ski Village Resorts features a spa tub and an elevator (lift). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Cimarron by Ski Village Resorts is a smoke-free property.
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
Free self parking
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Late check-out fee: USD 175
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night