Availability: Powderhorn Condominiums
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom - 1-2 night stay
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms - 1-2 night stay
- One Queen Bed
Family-friendly ski condominium resort with a ski shuttle
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Breckenridge condominium resort is in the mountains, near Riverwalk Center, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Four O'Clock Ski Run. Also nearby are Barney Ford House Museum and Edwin Carter Museum.
Powderhorn Condominiums offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 4 September to 17 November:
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
Powderhorn Condominiums Amenities
After a day on the slopes, soothe your muscles in one of the 3 spa tubs or enjoy the use of a sauna. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain condominium resort's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage, ski equipment rentals, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Guests can use the outdoor pool and business facilities at a partner hotel. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Powderhorn Condominiums is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of spa tubs - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking garage
- Free guest parking during stay
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking garage, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- DVD player
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Separate living room
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Separate dining area
- Sofa bed size
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually decorated
3 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Powderhorn Condominiums Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
All guests must check in at property management office prior to proceeding to accommodations. The check-in office is located at 213 North Main Street, Breckenridge, CO. See Location page for driving directions.
Guests arriving outside of normal business hours should park behind the Ski Country Resorts office building at 213 N. Main Street and walk up the back steps. There is a drop box on the left which will have an envelope with guest's name on it containing everything needed.
Guests can receive detailed instructions by contacting the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Office hours for check-in are as follows (subject to change):
November 14 - April 19 (ski season): 8 AM-10 PM
April 20 - May 31 (spring): 8 AM-6 PM
June 1 - August 31 (summer): 8 AM-8 PM
September 1 - November 13 (fall): 8 AM-6 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A 11.675 percent city/local tax will be charged
- 7 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.