Please enter your travel dates.
Slopeside condo with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Breckenridge condo offers ski-in/ski-out access near Riverwalk Center, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Four O'Clock Ski Run. Also nearby are Barney Ford House Museum and Edwin Carter Museum.
At Saddlewood by Ski Village Resorts, recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a spa tub. The condo also features laundry facilities and free parking.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include jetted bathtubs, kitchens, and fireplaces.
Saddlewood by Ski Village Resorts features ski-in/ski-out access and a spa tub. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Free guest parking during stay
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Spa tub
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Recreational amenities at the condo include ski-in/ski-out access and a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is at 109 N Main St; Breckenridge, CO 80424. All after-hours arrivals must pick up check-in materials from a box located to the left of the back door.
Office hours are 8 AM - 5 PM (summer); 8 AM - 8 PM (winter).
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 175
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.