Please enter your travel dates.
Snow and skiing, steps from Edwin Carter Museum
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Breckenridge condo is in the mountains, near Edwin Carter Museum, Breckenridge Ski Resort, and Four O'Clock Ski Run. Also nearby are Barney Ford House Museum and Riverwalk Center.
Sundowner II by Ski Village Resorts provides free parking and self parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Sundowner II by Ski Village Resorts features a spa tub, self parking, and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking garage
- Free guest parking during stay
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is located at Ski Village Resorts, 109 N Main St., Breckenridge, CO, 80424. Office hours are 8 AM - 5 PM in the summer season and 8 AM - 8 PM in the winter season. Guests who plan to arrive after hours will find a welcome packet on site containing keys, maps, and directions.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: USD 175
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.