Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Sale!
- One King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Sale!
- Two Double Beds
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Mountain View - Sale!
- Two Double Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, View - Sale!
- One King Bed
Ski-in/ski-out resort with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this slopeside resort offers ski-in/ski-out access in Sun Peaks, near Sun Peaks Golf Course, Sun Peaks Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and horse riding/rentals. Regional attractions also include Niskonlith Lake Provincial Park and Adams Lake Recreation Conference Centre.
Ski into Delta Sun Peaks, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an outdoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and coffee/tea makers.
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the outdoor swimming pool. Delta Sun Peaks helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, ski passes, and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the resort's bar or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
The resort offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers a health club and a sauna. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Delta Sun Peaks is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Microwave in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Concierge desk
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Arcade/game room
- Grocery store
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Airport transportation
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Standard TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Voice mail
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cordless phone
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mantles Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Boating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.