Availability: Delta Sun Peaks
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Premier Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, View
- 1 king
Ski-in/ski-out resort with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this slopeside resort offers ski-in/ski-out access in Sun Peaks, near Sun Peaks Golf Course, Sun Peaks Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and horse riding/rentals. Regional attractions also include Niskonlith Lake Provincial Park and Adams Lake Recreation Conference Centre.
Ski into Delta Sun Peaks, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an outdoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
Guestrooms have complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Sun Peaks Amenities
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the outdoor swimming pool. Delta Sun Peaks helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, ski passes, and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the resort's bar or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
The resort offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers a health club and a sauna. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Delta Sun Peaks is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Parking (surcharge)
- Microwave in lobby
- Spa services on site
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Grocery store
- Arcade/game room
- Shopping on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Tennis on site
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Ski storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mantles Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Boating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Delta Sun Peaks Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.