Availability: Hearthstone Lodge
Studio, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Studio, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
LoftMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Slopeside fun with 4 restaurants and 2 spa tubs
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out resort is in Sun Peaks, within minutes of Sun Peaks Golf Course, Sun Peaks Resort, and winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Niskonlith Lake Provincial Park and Adams Lake Recreation Conference Centre.
Ski into Hearthstone Lodge, where you can cozy up to a roaring lobby fireplace after an exciting day on the slopes.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hearthstone Lodge Amenities
Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Hearthstone Lodge features 2 spa tubs, ski-in/ski-out access, and a health club. This ski resort also offers ski storage, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hearthstone Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking nearby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1997
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Free local calls
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Bella Italia - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Oya - This sushi bar specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only.
Todd Mountain Cafe - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch.
2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Hearthstone Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Debit cards not accepted
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.