Please enter your travel dates.
Sun Peaks ski condominium resort with ski-in/ski-out access
Sun Peaks Resort nearby
Enjoy the serenity of the surrounding mountains at this condo complex on the base of Mt. Morrisey with ski-in/ski-out to Morrisey chairlift. Scenic 10 min. walk to Sun Peaks Village centre.
Stones Throw provides ski-in/ski-out access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, free parking, and multilingual staff.
Balconies and fireplaces
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, balconies, and kitchens.
Stones Throw features ski-in/ski-out access, multilingual staff, and secure parking. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Number of floors - 3
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2006
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Cable TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Skiing - alpine on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is at the Bear Country Office located at Crystal Forest #47, 6005 Valley Drive, Sun Peaks, BC V0E 5N0. The property has limited check-in hours during summer months.
Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
Early departure fee charged
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.