Availability: Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Slope sideMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Slope sideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Ski-in/ski-out resort with a restaurant
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Sun Peaks resort offers ski-in/ski-out access near Sun Peaks Golf Course, Sun Peaks Resort, and winter activities such as cross-country skiing. Regional attractions also include Niskonlith Lake Provincial Park and Adams Lake Recreation Conference Centre.
Ski into Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an outdoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
Guestrooms have complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre Amenities
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the outdoor swimming pool. Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, ski passes, and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the resort's bar or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
The resort offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly resort also offers a health club and a sauna. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- 24-hour business center
- Ski passes available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Arcade/game room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Airport transportation
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mantles Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.