Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Double Room
- One King Bed
Standard Single Room
- One Single Bed
Deluxe Double Room
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Guildford eco-friendly bed & breakfast with a bar/lounge
Situated in Guildford, this eco-friendly bed & breakfast is close to Electric Theatre, Loseley House, and Yvonne Arnaud Theatre. Also nearby are Guildford Cathedral and Guildford Castle.
Asperion provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature safes along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Asperion features tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Asperion is a smoke-free property.
- Free outdoor parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wake-up calls
- Free local calls
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Trouser press
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down blanket
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowboats nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving later than 10 PM need to contact the hotel directly to get check-in instructions using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.