Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel in East Horsley
Near Denbies Wine Estate
Located in the peaceful Surrey countryside, The Legacy Thatcher's Hotel is set in a charming 19th Century Tudor style building surrounded by landscaped gardens.
Thatchers Restaurant is perfect for both romantic meals and family gatherings. Wind down in the cosy surroundings of the hotels Club bar & lounge. Free WIFI available in the Bar/Lounge area.
Traditional & Stylish
Spacious, stylish & superbly appointed guestrooms. All rooms have flat screen TV with internet access and on demand pay movies. Refreshment tray, ironing facilities, toiletries and hairdryers in all rooms.
Dining options at the hotel include Thatchers restaurant. The cosy Club bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with their favourite tipple. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business centre, secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. Public areas are equipped with complimentary WIFI This green/sustainable hotel also offers multilingual staff, beautifully manicured gardens, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site. Ramada Guildford Leatherhead is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Year Built 1930
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free secure outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Satellite TV service
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Garden view
- Flat-panel TV
This picturesque hotel is home to the locally renowned Thatchers Restaurant, which is perfect for both romantic meals and family gatherings. Traditional and international cuisine, fine wines and elegant surroundings create a meal to remember at the Ramada Hotel Guildford/Leatherhead.
After a delectable dinner enjoy your favourite tipple in the cosy surroundings of the hotel's Club Bar.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 11.95 and GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.