Book your room at Legacy Thatcher's Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room
- 2 single
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge in Leatherhead (Mole Valley)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Leatherhead (Mole Valley), close to Effingham Golf Club, Drift Golf Club, and Hatchlands Park. Local attractions also include Polesden Lacey.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Legacy Thatcher's Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, 24-hour room service, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature coffee/tea makers, desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Legacy Thatcher's Hotel
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. 9 meeting rooms are available. This Tudor hotel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Legacy Thatcher's Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1930
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free secure outdoor parking, Free self parking
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 9:30 AM.
Thatchers Restaurant - This restaurant serves light fare only.
Club Bar - This bar serves light fare only. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Legacy Thatcher's Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 11.95 and GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 11.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 25 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.