Book your room at Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star family-friendly hotel with a full-service spa in Camberley (Surrey Heath)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Camberley (Surrey Heath), close to Camberley Theatre, The Atrium, and Royal Military Academy Sandhurst. Local attractions also include Royal Logistic Corps Museum and Archaeology Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Business services
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- In the room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
The Linden Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
The Vital Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel and Spa
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 25 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.