Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
- One Single Bed
- Four Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Victorian hotel in Horley with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Horley, this hotel is close to Gatwick Aviation Museum and Manor Royal Business Park. Area attractions also include Crawley Town Hall and St. John the Baptist Church.
In addition to a restaurant, The Corner House Hotel Guest House features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a snack bar/deli.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and direct-dial phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
The Corner House Hotel Guest House is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 1900
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after check-in midnight must contact the night porter via an intercom on the front entrance in order to receive check-in instructions.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Shuttle transfer per adult: GBP 2.50 (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 5 per room (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 4 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
- Deposit: GBP 30.00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.