Book your room at The Gatwick White House Hotel
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Twin Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Guesthouse in Horley with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Horley, this guesthouse is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Gatwick Aviation Museum and within 6 mi (10 km) of Crawley Town Hall and Hawth Theatre. Worth St. Nicholas' Church and St. John the Baptist Church are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a business center.
All 27 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and premium bedding, plus WiFi and LCD TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The guesthouse offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This guesthouse offers access to a business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Horley guesthouse also offers a library, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 6 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
The Gatwick White House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 2
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1982
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 6 GBP per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 6 GBP per night )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
SAFFRON GRILL - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The fine print for The Gatwick White House Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 6 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 6 per room (one way)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6 per night (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Guests must transfer to the property via airport shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.