Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, Ensuite
- One Double Bed
Standard Double Room Single Use, Ensuite
- One Double Bed
4-star eco-friendly bed & breakfast with a restaurant in Godalming (Waverly)
This eco-friendly bed & breakfast is located in Godalming (Waverly), close to Loseley Park, Loseley House, and Surrey Research Park. Local attractions also include Winkworth Arboretum and West Surrey Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, The Manor House features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and premium bedding. Other amenities include coffee/tea makers and desks.
The Manor House features a sauna and a fitness facility. The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. 10 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian bed & breakfast also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
The Manor House is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free guest parking during stay
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1890
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Trouser press
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Garden view
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
The Manor House - Overlooking the garden, this bistro specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Closed weekends.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the bed & breakfast include a sauna and a fitness facility.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after midnight can use the exterior telephone for check-in assistance. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.