Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Double Room
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants in Egham (Runnymede)
This spa hotel is located in Egham (Runnymede), near the airport, Runnymede Air Forces Memorial, Thorpe Park, and Savill Garden. Local attractions also include Virginia Water and Copper Horse.
In addition to 2 restaurants, the runnymede-on-thames features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- One of the swimming pools
In addition to a full-service spa, the runnymede-on-thames features outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a health club. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2010.
The runnymede-on-thames is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Trouser press
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Leftbank - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
The Lock Bar and Kitchen - This bistro serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Boat launch on site
- Dock on site
- Motor boating on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive past midnight should contact hotel in advance using information found in booking confirmation.
Summer opening schedule for Outdoor pool:
Saturdays and Sundays (only):
- 11 May to 1 September 2013 (10 AM to 7 PM)Midweek (only):
- 20 May to 19 July 2013 (1.30 PM to 7 PM)
- 27 May to 31 May 2013 (10 AM to 7 PM)
- 22 July to 30 August (10 AM to 7 PM)The last entry to the pool will be half an hour before closing. Please note that children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Also, the pool will not be open during inclement weather.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International, Carte Blanche
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Caters to couples
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 18.00 per person (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.