Availability: ibis Suwon Ambassador
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suwon eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Suwon, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Suwon City Hall, Gyeonggi Arts Center, and National Geographic Information Institute. Also nearby are Hwaseong Haenggung Palace and Suwon World Cup Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Suwon Ambassador features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Suwon Ambassador Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Ibis Suwon Ambassador has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 15
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2008
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
Provence - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
ibis Suwon Ambassador Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: KRW 20000 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.