Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Breakfast Included
- Two Beds
Family Room, 2 Bedrooms - Breakfast Included
- Four Beds
Swakopmund eco-friendly guesthouse with free parking
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly guesthouse is close to German Evangelical Lutheran Church, Hohenzollernhaus, and Kristall Galerie. Also nearby are Old Country Court and Marine Memorial.
Meike's Guesthouse provides a train station pick-up service and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and an Internet point.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning; rooms also include safes and coffee/tea makers.
Meike's Guesthouse features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly guesthouse also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, tour assistance, and secure parking. Complimentary parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2010.
Meike's Guesthouse is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2000
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Tour assistance
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.