Book your room at 1888 Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
King Room - Stay 2 Nights & Save
- 1 king
- 1 queen
- 1 queen
- 1 king
4-star hotel in Pyrmont (Darling Harbour - Pyrmont) near Darling Harbour
Located in the heart of Pyrmont, this hotel is within walking distance of Harbourside and Darling Harbour. Also nearby are Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, 1888 Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, computers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters) include exhibit space. This Pyrmont hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport at scheduled times is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2013.
1888 Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 35
- Year Built 1888
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 377
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In the room
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room computer
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
1888 Eatery - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required.
Room service is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for 1888 Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 18 per person (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.